Information and analytical system for external evaluation and self-evaluation of educational and management processes in schools and certification of teachers (Teachers` evaluation).
External evaluation (Institutional audit) and self-assessment of educational institutions
The system is planned to cover 300,000 self-assessments and 30,000 external evaluations (institutional audits) of pre-school, schools, extra curriculum schools and vocational institutions within 10 years.
A module has been created in the system to help educational institutions conduct self-analysis of their educational activities in order to
- improve the quality of educational services
- create conditions for study and work
- ensure partnership between all participants of the educational process
Based on the results of the self-assessment, the head of the educational institution will receive a generalized detailed report.
Certification of teaching staff (Teachers` evaluation)
When evaluating teachers, the EvaluEd system is applicable at the second and third stages of this procedure, namely:
- self-assessment of pedagogical skills;
- studying the practical experience of certification participants
Advantages of using the EvaluEd information and analytical system:
- Transparency, minimization of subjective factors;
- Tracking the dynamics
- Data storage and digitalization
- Obtaining information from various sources to analyze
- Making decisions based on reliable data